Tuesday 22 January 2013

New Years resolution....

I I don't usually make New Years resolutions, I don't know why exactly, just habit I suppose.
However this year is different and I have decided to make one, perhaps as more of a promise to myself, and perhaps a promise to my boyfriend also.

You see I have an amazing boyfriend, the best in fact.
I know everyone feels this way, and so they should, yet I didn't think I ever would.
I'm desperately in love and he is my best friend, yet somehow I manage to forget these facts all the time.
And I let myself get down over nothing, and take what I have for granted.
So my resolution, my promise 

...to no longer take my boyfriend, and the way he treats me like a princess for granted. To cherish everyday I have with him, and every smile, cuddle and giggle we share .....

           X 

No comments:

Post a Comment