Friday 8 February 2013

his and hers ....


me and my boyfriend have just celebrated our one year anniversary, (cute I know) and we couldn't really think of anything to buy each other, as well as Valentines day just around the corner there wasn't many options.

The other day I just happened to be browsing on this website (Charms and Chains ) and came across the 'his and hers' tiny bracelets. I had seen these on the Charms and Chains stall at the Christmas market at Keele University and always planned to order some for myself but never got round to it.

So i decided to place my order for a 'his and hers' tiny bracelet for me and my boyfriend, they are small straps with infinity pendants on them, I love the infinity sign anyway so I thought these were perfect. 

The image below is basically what I ordered, however I chose different colours for the straps.
They come on a little card which is hand stamped with a message and are all hand made by Roxanne Nicholls, they are absolutely lovely.
An absolute bargain at just £5.00 and £1.95 delivery I am ecstatic with my buy and I'm sure George will love his!

There are so many lovely pieces of jewellery on this website and I can't wait to order my next piece, everyone should go and check it out!
Twitter  


I cant wait for it to arrive! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment